Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Geographical Thriftiness


I had a chance to list a few more items on the store tonight. Wow, productivity is back...lol. I've done what I call a little Geographical Listing. The little jar above I know I've posted before, but he finally made it to the store. He's a really fun vintage plum wine jar, complete with original cork stopper. His head become the little plum wine cup. How fun is that??



The Tiki Vase below is really fun. It reminds me of that episode of the Brady Bunch. Am I showing my age there? I found him at an estate sale. He's a wooden carved vase, measuring about 7" tall. I'm not sure if he really is a vase, but he's a container of some kind. Honestly I would put my knitting needles in him on display.

What would you do with this guy?


No comments:

Post a Comment